Troubleshooting (Computer Help)
Before submitting a request for repair, please do some basic troubleshooting.
Many times, restarting the computer or clearing the web browser data will help to solve the problem. Here are some quick instructions for clearing the web browser history in Google Chrome (this is the best browser to use).
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More (3 dots icon)
3. Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
4. Click Advanced and then choose time range (all time).
5. Check all of the boxes.
6. Click Clear browsing data.
Once you have restarted the computer or cleared the web browser data, if that does not fix the issue, please submit the information below so that Mr. Senise or Ms. Hyner can provide help. (click NEXT to move on)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Diego Unified School District.