2022 WSFM Board of Directors Application
Thank you for considering serving on the West Side Farmers Market Board of Directors! Board members are expected to attend all regular board meetings (4-6 per year), serve on at least one committee, and participate in WSFM events and projects. Additionally, members should be willing to use/learn Slack, Google drive, and Zoom. Board member terms are 1-year first term, with 1-year or 3-year subsequent terms. We estimate the time commitment to be approximately 5-10 hours per month.
WSFM Mission Statement
West Side Farmers Market is dedicated to building a healthier and happier West Side community by strengthening resilience in our local food economy.
WSFM Core values
● WSFM is and always will be a neighborhood market
● We support food producers, especially new farmers and food producers
● Connected communities are healthier and happier
● WSFM serves as a community resource: providing local social service agencies a space to reach the community
● We work to expand food access for all West Siders
● Local solutions are key to adapting to and mitigating the impacts of climate change
● Food, environmental, and agricultural education are key
● Arts are integral to the WSFM experience
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
City, State (of residence)
What related field do you have experience in?
Community development & organizing
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of West Side Farmers Market.