If you believe that your rights have been violated by data that was uploaded (transmitted, stored etc.) on the Site by a user, you must notify the Site administrator the following information:
• your name, address, telephone number and email address (if any);
• exact location on the site where the reported data is located (e.g., the URL);
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a statement that the work protected by copyright is used without the permission of the copyright owner's, his agent or the law;
• a statement by you UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
After receiving a notice of copyright infringement that meets the requirements above, the Site immediately blocks access to the information specified in the notification (in particular, such data shall be deleted) and as far as possible the administrator will notify the user responsible for uploading the data to the Site, that such notification has been submitted from a third party.
The user who has received notification mentioned above may submit its reply and evidence confirming its rights to distribute, make available etc. the data, in particular evidencing copyrights, licenses or ownership rights to the games and game activation codes.
If the parties of the dispute reach an agreement, the disputed data - subject to the terms of the agreement - may be:
• permanently deleted;
• uploaded back to the site, with amendments made in accordance with the agreement;
• uploaded to the site without amendments.
Any agreements between the parties allowing for the data to be uploaded back to the Site shall be made in writing, signed by the authorized persons and sent as an original via registered mail to the address Ukraine 02000, Kyiv, 119 Saksaganskogo St.
• it is impossible to determine the user responsible for publishing the data of third parties or their distribution on the Site;
• the user does not respond to the notification of a third party request within 14 days from receiving it from Give.zone to the user's email address or does not provide any evidence of the rights to publish, distribute the data, etc. during that period;
- such data will be permanently removed from the Site.
If a notification is received from the competent authorities or there is reliable information about the unlawful nature of the data posted on the Site, Give.zone will immediately take measures to remove such data.
Give.zone reserves the right to, at its own initiative, remove specific data from the Site or prohibit transmitting, posting or storing etc. if we find them illegal or unlawful.
Give.zone can prevent adding certain data on the Site if they receive reliable information that such actions are in conflict with the Terms and Condition.
• Email: email@example.com