Schiller Park Public Library Community Survey
Please take a moment to answer this anonymous survey about the Library. The Schiller Park Public Library Board and Staff value your input and are committed to improving the service we offer the community. Thank you for your time.
Please SELECT ONE answer for each of the following:
1. Do you have a current library card?
2. On average, how often do you visit the Schiller Park Public Library?
At least once a week
Once every three weeks
Once a month
Once every six months
Once a year
3. What is your main reason for using the Library? Please CHECK ALL that apply.
Borrow Best Sellers
Borrow Other Fiction Books
Borrow Nonfiction Books
Borrow DVDs/CDs/Cd Spokens
Use Children’s Library
Use the Young Adult Area
Internet, Printer, or Scanning Services
Information for School Assignment
Attend a Program
Interlibrary Loan Services
Museum Adventure Pass Program
4. On your last visit, did you find what you were looking for? (If "yes", go to question #6).
5. Please CHECK ALL statements below which explain why you did not get what you were looking for.
Item was checked out
Staff could not find the item
Computers were in use
I could not find the material
Staff requested from another library
I did not know how to use the computer/scanner
Library had no material on the subject
Computers were down
6. Which describes the service you received on your last visit?
Staff was helpful and pleasant
Staff was too busy to help
Staff did not have the knowledge to help me
I did not ask for help
7. Please CHECK ALL areas in which you think the Library can improve.
More Study Rooms
More Meeting Rooms
More Study Tables
More Creative Space
More Study Carrels
8. Please CHECK ALL areas in which you would like to see the collection improved.
9. Please CHECK ALL areas in which you would like to see technology improved.
More computers to access the collection
Improved access from home computers/mobile device
More internet access computers
More On-line Databases
More Computer Classes
10. What do you value MOST about the Library?
11. How could the Library or its services be improved, if at all?
12. How does the Library benefit you or the community?
13. Please CHECK your age group.
11 and under
60 or over
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service