S & S Foundation, Inc. (SSF)
General Market Research
This questionnaire will help give insight into ways to better serve first-time home buyers in the SSF program, current homeowners who need financial assistance for home repairs and new homeowners.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Please provide your name, address and phone number.
1. Please select your Income level below.
$19,800 - $22,649
$22,650 - $25,449
$25,450 - $28,299
$28,300 - $30,050
$30,051 or more
2. How many families currently reside at this address? (If more than one family, each family must complete a separate questionnaire since more than one family can be living in one household).
more than 3
3. How many persons are there in your family including yourself?
More than 5
4. Is the current, combined income of all family members residing at this address (including any related, dependent persons over 65 or working dependent children over 18) included in your answer choice to question number one?
5. Are you looking to purchase a home for the first time?
6. How soon are you looking to purchase a home?
7. What is your credit score?
I don't know
8. Are you willing to move in to a house or apartment paying half the rent you are paying now to help you save for a home?
9. Are you willing to use our free financial coaching services while staying in one of our housing developments? This service will help provide ways to improve your credit score in order to be able to get approved for a mortgage.
10. Please check the ethnic group to which you belong and the racial group to which you belong. Check ALL that apply.
Hispanic or Latino
Not Hispanic or Latino
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service