2021 Bringing God’s Shalom to the Community Volunteer Sign-up Form
VOLUNTEERS FOR MT CARMEL COMMUNITY RELIEF FUND
We want to thank you for volunteering in this project and hope that you too will experience God's Shalom as you reach out to these families. God bless!
Volunteer period : 6 months (Jan - Jun’21)
Volunteer time : At least 2 hrs (weekday or weekends)
Area of operation : Western part of Singapore
Volunteers are to:
1) Arrange for collection of the NTUC vouchers from their group leader
2) Visit, together with another volunteer, two or more recipients’ families once a month to deliver the vouchers.
3) Take an interest in understanding the recipients’ family situation.
4) Commit to praying for these recipients & their families.
5) Bring God's Shalom & love to the recipients & their families.
6) Share with the group leader about the recipients’ family situation.
We will contact you regarding the details of the collect and distribution of the NTUC vouchers as well as some details of the families that will be assigned to you.
Please contact Ps Thomas Lim at
if you need any further clarification.
below 20 years
21 to 40 years
40 to 60 years
above 60 years
I am a
member of Mount Carmel BP Church
regular worshipper in Mount Carmel BP Church
HP Contact No.
Able to volunteer on
Both Weekdays and Weekends
Area able to cover
West Coast & Clementi
Queenstown & Dover
Bukit Batok & Choa Chu Kang
Do you have someone to volunteer together with?
If Yes, please provide his/her name (please also ask him/her to submit another volunteer sign-up form)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service