SASD School Choice Application 2022-2023
Parents or guardians may use our School Choice application to request a transfer to a different school within our district. Any student who lives within the Sheboygan Area School District has the opportunity to apply to attend any of our schools.
Priorities for School Placement
1. Students who reside in the school’s attendance area.
2. Students who had approved transfers and currently attend the school.
3. Students who have siblings that currently attend the school.
4. School Choice applications received by February 8, 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year.
* Applications received after February 8, 2022 will be placed on a waiting list. Students on the waiting list will be accepted based upon space availability in the order applications were received.
In consultation with the Principals, the Assistant Superintendent – Department of Student and Instructional Services will establish space availability for individual grade levels and buildings beyond which no incoming transfer students will be accepted. If the School Choice application is approved, your student can remain at the school until the highest grade level of that school is completed.
School Choice applications are approved with the understanding that the parent or guardian is responsible for transportation and the student will remain at the school requested for the entire year. The schools also expect that students maintain good attendance, appropriate behavior, and be successful in their school. Violations of these conditions will result in the termination of the transfer approval. Students entering a choice high school in 9th grade are eligible to participate in co-curricular activities providing they follow the WIAA guideline.
Please call 920-459-6751 if you would like help or have questions.