Flow Kayaks - Rental Request
Please fill out the form below to book a kayak and for what period(s) you wish to book for. Availability and confirmation will be communicated as soon as possible.
Rental period request (Monday - Monday)
May 11th -18th
May 18th -25th
May 25th - June 1st
June 1st - 8th
June 8th -15th
June 15th - 22nd
June 22nd - 29th
June 29th -July 6th
July 6th - 13th
July 13th - 20th
July 20th - 27th
July 27th - Aug 3rd
Aug 3rd - 10th
Aug 10th - 17th
Aug 17th - 24th
Aug 24th - 31st
Do you agree to the Terms and Conditions set out below if rental booking is successful
I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the following rules
I disagree (thank you for your interest)
Flow Kayaks - Terms & Conditions of Rental
• I will wear lifejacket, helmet (if on river), and buoyancy aid at all times.
• I will ensure both airbags are fully inflated at all times.
• If I stop and get out of the kayak I will place all equipment in a safe place and manage it in windy conditions (please do not place rocks on seat, carefully in front is acceptable).
• I protect the New Zealand environment and wildlife by not leaving litter on river banks and beaches.
• I pay attention to avoid collisions with other users of the water i.e. motorboats, jet boats, water ski, kayaks, swimmers.
• I pay attention to and will do my best to avoid other dangers and dangerous situations such as strong currents, rocks, strong tide, trees, flood, poor weather, waves, unstable cliffs.
• No alcohol or drugs before or during your kayak rental.
• I will take care to secure the kayak when transporting it as is considered best practise. (2 tie downs and a nose tie, also consider your roof rack warranty conditions and your insurance liability).
• Our Multisport kayaks are designed for up to Class 2+ rivers. They are not suitable for white water of Class 3 and above or extreme surf conditions.
• If I take the kayak into salt and/or dirty water and/or urinate in the kayak I will rinse the boat inside and out and return in clean condition. I agree than failure to do so will result in a cleaning fee of $40.00
• I am responsible for the return of this equipment in the same state in which I received it (with the exception of aesthetic gravel rash) . I agree to pay in full for any repairs or replacement if the equipment is damaged or lost.
• Flow Kayaks is not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any direct, incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
• All repairs are to be carried out by Flow Kayaks 2017 Ltd
• Repair to damage incurred during rental is at the cost of the hirer at Flow Kayaks standard rates of $86.95 ph or other specified service.
Condition of the kayak is video recorded and drawn on a diagram by Flow Kayaks staff with the hirer present for future proof of damage and cleanliness and also to protect both parties.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Enduracy Ltd.