2021 Five Points Business Improvement District Event Funding Application
Thank you for applying for funds to support your event. The Five Points BID will grant funds to 5 events during the 2021 calendar year. Please carefully read the event requirements below. Events that don't meet the outlined requirements will not be approved.
- Event date must be at least 60 days from the submission of this funding request
- Event must take place along the Welton Corridor (on Welton St. between 20th & 30th)
- Event must help to support businesses along the Welton Corridor (on Welton St. between 20th & 30th)
- Event must support the mission of the Five Points BID (see below)
- FPBID logo and recognition must be included in all event promotional materials
- Event funding requested must not exceed $2,500
- Event funding request must not exceed 20% of your total event budget
IMPORTANT NOTE: If approved, requested funds will be reimbursed to the event organizer AFTER the event and after an event report and final budget summary are received.
FIVE POINTS BID MISSION STATEMENT
The Five Points Business Improvement District exists to strengthen and enhance the efforts of business and property owners who live, work in, or contribute to the Historic Five Points neighborhood of Denver. Our District Board’s mission is to positively influence financial accountability and cultural responsibility as the area undergoes redevelopment and growth. The Five Points Business Improvement District will hold true to the best values of the past, embrace inclusive opportunities of the present and look forward to a vibrant future.
Questions can be sent to
Event Organizer Name
First and Last Name
Name of Business (if applicable)
Business Physical Address
Street, City, Zip Code
What is the best way to contact you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service