Welcome to your new collective home!
Market Mission & Selling Requirements:
Shop Detroit Farms is a collaborative network of Detroit growers and producers working to provide food that is environmentally and socially just. We are proud to offer nutritious options for our local community. Our organization uplifts and celebrates black leadership, black self-determination, and black joy.
Market Selling Requirements:
The Market is open to Detroit grown, produced and hand-crafted products. Distributors of local Detroit made and produced products are subject to Marketplace approval. Being apart of Shop Detroit Farms allows you the same feel as being at a physical farmer’s market:
* Decide what product to sell
* Decide how much inventory you can offer
* Benefit from the exposure of being in the market, regardless of how much you sell
* Display and describe your product through an easy-to-use online portal.
* Can offer an unlimited selection of product
* Receive training and marketing support
* Get access to a larger market of consumers
* Benefit from conveniently located distribution sites
* Take advantage of a fair and equitable fee structure, and much more
Interested in joining Shop Detroit Farms? Let us know about your farm or business below. Tell us where you're located, what products you'll be selling, and what local sourced ingredients you use. Have a website or a dope social media channel? If not, doesn’t matter. We are here to be a place for you. Let us know your interest!
1. How would you describe your business?
I'm a farmer (produce, meat, eggs, etc.). If you have land where plants and/or animals grow to become food, this is you.
I'm a food artisan (baker, chef, etc.). If you make one food out of other ingredient foods, this is you.
I am an artisan. If you create something that's NOT food, but locally sourced or uniquely-crafted, this is you.
2. How do you currently sell your products? (Check All that apply)
I sell at farmers market(s).
I sell directly to customers at my own location (store, farm-stand).
I sell directly to customers on my website and either ship or deliver.
I sell wholesale to retail stores.
I sell wholesale to restaurants and other food service institutions.
3. How long have you been in business?
Under 2 years
20+ years, or multi-generational
4. What will you be selling? (Let us know exactly what you plan on selling at our market and what local sourced ingredients you use)
5. Which category best describes your products? (Check all that apply)
Sweets and Chocolates
Fruits and Vegetables
Handmades & Crafts
Granins, Granola, & Pasta
Sauces & Condiments
Teas & Beverages
Meal Kits, Entrees, and Soups
Soap and Cosmetics
Locally Roasted Coffee
Honey and Syrup
Jams, Jellies, and Preserves
Spices and Seasonings
Oils and Vinegar
6. We have a mandatory online training. Will you be able to participate?
I need more information
8. Contact Name:
8. Business Name:
9. Business Address: (full address, with City, State & Zip Code)
10. Cell Phone #
12. If applicable, website, instagram and/or Facebook page:
15. Does your work align with our mission and values? Mission: Shop Detroit Farms is a collaborative network of Detroit growers and producers working to provide food that is environmentally and socially just. We are proud to offer nutritious options for our local community. Our organization uplifts and celebrates black leadership, black self-determination, and black joy.
We have two pick-up sites available for your product delivery D-Town Farm near w outer/plymouth and Oakland Avenue Urban Farm on oakland/westminster. Do you have reliable transportation to either sites?
No, I would like help.
13. If applicable, provide your organization's mission and values
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.