Call for Applications for the Role of U.S. Board Member for Daylight Center and School in Kenya, Jan 2019 - Dec 2020
The U.S. Board of Daylight School and Center in Kenya is seeking applicants to serve in the role of Board Members. Applications are being accepted immediately and will be reviewed on a continual basis through the month of October. A limited number of vacancies are available. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application in December. Newly selected Board Members will begin serving as early as January, 2019. Board Members commit to:
1. Support Daylight Kenya though resourcing strategic and sustainable plans that ensure our supporters' resources are being invested effectively.
2. Continue to grow in your understanding of Kenyan culture, international development, and non-profit best practices.
1. A two-year commitment to actively participate in 75% of monthly two-hour board meetings held on the first Monday of each month and a yearly one-day board retreat.
2. Board members should expect a time commitment of 4-6 hours each month.
1. Inviting people in your network to learn more about how they can support Daylight.
2. Helping secure adequate financial resources for Daylight to fulfill our mission.
First and Last Name
Email Contact Information
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Daylight Center and School.
Terms of Service