Artist & Maker Marketplace
For the first time ever, VidCon London has designated a special space for independent makers and artists just like you* to showcase or sell your products to VidCon London attendees*.
Expo Hall space will be granted on a first come, first served basis. Once selected, our team will reach out via email with confirmation and payment instructions.
* Please note that internet and power are NOT included
(1) Complimentary Community Track ticket (learn more at
(2) Expo Hall tickets (For table management - only grants access to the Expo Hall)
Expo Dates & Hours
- Load in Friday 21 February 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM & Saturday 22 February 8:00 AM - 9:45 AM
- Expo Hall is open Saturday 22 February 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM & Sunday 23 February 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Load out Sunday 23 February 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
The selling of merchandise in your booth is permitted. If a Maker or Artist chooses to sell merchandise they are accepting to adhere to all local laws and regulations.
- All prices must be listed and charged in GBP and must be displayed to customers.
- All transaction fees must be listed and visible to customers.
- Makers & Artists may not use the VidCon name or logo on any items sold or given away at their table.
*If you are an established company looking to have a presence at VidCon London, please email
Your Email Address
Product(s) you intend to display or sell
I understand that I must follow payment instructions, which will be sent via email, within 5 business days of receipt of email or my space will be given to the next Maker/Artist.
NO - I no longer wish to proceed with securing a Artist & Maker Marketplace table
Any questions about the Artist & Maker Marketplace?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of VidCon.