Reading Cultural Council Survey 2021
Let us know how you would like the Cultural Council to support culture in Reading, Massachusetts.
1. Are you aware that some of the deadline dates and requirements for Cultural Council grant applications have been temporarily eased due to the Covid-19 pandemic?
2. Which groups do you think that RCC is addressing regarding culture and arts in our community? Please check all that apply, and tell us what others we should address.
3. How do you hear about local cultural activities that interest you? Please check all that apply, and add any we have left out.
Organization or Artist Website
Reading Cultural Council mailings
4. The Cultural Council supported 17 events in the 2020 - 2021 season. Which of the following events have you or your family attended in the past year? Please check all that apply and specify any additional events you attended that are not in the list.
Reading Community Singers Holiday Concert
Reading Community Concert Band - Spring Art-Themed Concert
The Ivy Chord Coffeehouse
Reading PorchFest 2020
Hula La Family Concert
Northeast School of Ballet 2019 Fall Series
Reading Irish Set Dancing
Classic Repertory Company ROMEO AND JULIET at Coolidge Middle School
Discover the Arts Day Cultural Festival
Poet-in-Residence Regie Gibson
Science Olympiad State Tournament
Killam 3rd Grade Arts Field Trip
Downtown Reading Art Walk
Colonial Faire at Parker Tavern
Susan Hood Author Visit
The First First Lady at the Pleasant Street Center
JW Killam Elementary 50th Celebration!
5. What cultural events would you like to see in Reading in the coming years?
6. As an attendee, how has the Covid-19 pandemic impacted your attendance of cultural arts programs?
Attended some personal and some virtual events.
Attended only in-person events, but fewer.
Attended only virtual events but fewer.
Attended my normal amount of in-person events.
Attended my normal amount, but only virtual events.
7. If you are a cultural organization or an artist, how has the Covid-19 pandemic impacted your delivery of cultural arts programs?
Changed to a virtual event
8. If you would like to receive updates from us, enter your name and email address below and we will add you to the RCC email list.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service