CAPI PERSON OF THE YEAR
The Person of the Year award recognizes an individual who has positively contributed to the advancement of the LGBT movement and has gone above and beyond not only for their own pride, but for other prides and for the greater pride movement.
• A candidate serves as a positive role model and encourages others by example.
• Candidate’s conduct reflects CAPI’s mission (CAPI is dedicated to networking and serving as a role model in advancing the Pride of our communities.)
• Candidate is an individual who stands out from others as an advocate and leader within the Pride community
• Candidate goes above and beyond the normal call of duty
• The individual nominated must be affiliated with an active CAPI member organization.
The board will review all nominations and announce the winner prior to adjourning the final day of the AGM.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CAPI.