The Server ensures all guests are provided with prompt and friendly service according to Cubanera standards. The Server describes menu items, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, takes and rings in orders, delivers food and beverages, processes payments, and assists fellow team members to ensure overall guest satisfaction. Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to deliver Genuine Hospitality to our guests by:
- Greeting and establishing rapport with the guest and delivering an exceptional dining experience.
- Guiding guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages and ingredients.
- Taking accurate orders and partnering with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests expectations.
- Providing friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of and builds their intent to return.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to work in elevated temperatures and a wet environment.
- Continuous use of hands and arms as well as bending, reaching and twisting
- One to two years of experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be 18
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
In order for you to be considered for employment, this application must be filled out in its ENTIRETY.
Resumes, though certainly welcome, should not be submitted in lieu of information requested below.
First, Middle and Last Name.
Social Security No
What time are you available to work?
(If less than 2 years at current address) Street, City, State and Zip.
Are you legally able to work in the United States?
Who referred you to Cubanera?
Present Employer - (or most recent)
Area code/phone - Street Address - City - State - Zip Code.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service