Week 5 Laws of the Game quiz 2019-2020 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A defender, standing in his own penalty area, pushes an attacker in the back. He stops a promising attack. What does the referee decide?
The referee shows the defender no card and restarts play with a penalty kick
The referee shows the defender a yellow card and restarts play with a penalty kick
The referee shows the defender a red card and restarts play with a penalty kick
The referee shows the defender a yellow card and restarts play with an indirect free kick
2. A defending team takes a direct free kick and kicks it accidentally straight into its own goal. What are the possible restarts?
Direct free kick
Direct free kick and corner kick
Direct free kick, corner kick and kick-off
3. The ball seems to go over the boundary line. A coach of team A stops the ball, but at the moment he touches the ball it has not completely crossed the boundary line. How does play need to be restarted?
Indirect free kick
Direct free kick
4. A Lyon striker takes the penalty kick in the 60th minute of the game. After the signal of the referee, she runs up to the ball, and in a single motion, backheels it directly into the goal. What does the referee decide?
Orders a retake of the penalty kick
Restarts the game with a indirect free kick
Restarts the game with a dropped ball
Allows the goal and restarts the game with a kick-off
5. The ball has gone out of play. The match must not resume if a team does not have the minimum number of …
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service