The Awards:Award No. Of Winner Prize
Thanks Coach Award One $1,800 Sports Shop Vouchers(Senior Performance Level) Trophy x 1 Certificate x 1 Thanks Coach Award Two $1,800 Sports Shop Vouchers each(Development Level) Trophy x 1 for each winner Certificate x 1 for each winner
Thanks Coach Award One $1,800 Sports Shop Vouchers(Junior Performance Level) Trophy x 1 Certificate x 1Rules:1) All nominated coaches have to have been coaching at least one hockey team that was affiliated with the Hong Kong Hockey Association (except for school teams) during the 2016-2017 season. 2) The nominated coach must have coached the team for a minimum period of three months during the 2016-2017 season and he/she should be HKHA recognized coaches.3) Each team can only nominate one coach. The coach can be nominated for one category only.4) The nominators of the winning entries must assign a person to present the prize and the team’s gratitude to the coach at the presentation ceremony, which will be held in King’s Park Hockey Ground or another appropriate venue as decided by the Organizing Committee.5) The nominator must be the captain or an authorized person of the team that the nominee was coaching. He/she has to fill in the attached application form and submit to the Organizing Committee not later than 5pm, 21 April 2017 (Friday).6) All the applications will be considered by a Judges’ Panel. Winners will be announced in mid-May.7) The decision of the Judges’ Panel will be final. No appeal will be entertained. Enquiry: Tel: 2782-4932, Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org _______________________________________________________________________ObjectiveThe award is designed to recognize contributions the coaches for their services of Hockey.Awards1) Thanks Coach Award (Senior Performance Level)
To be awarded to coaches who coached a team in the following:
• HKHA – Men’s Section Leagues (Premier and First Division)• HKHA – Women’s Section Leagues (Premier and First Division)• Overseas competition (Senior or U21)
2) Thanks Coach Award (Development Level)
To be awarded to coaches who have
• Made a special contribution to the development of hockey for players under the age of 18 years; and/or• Encouraged participation and actively promoted hockey within the community; and/or• Promoted fair play and sportsmanship
3) Thanks Coach Award (Junior Performance Level)
• Hong Kong Youth League• Hong Kong Mini Hockey Tournaments• HKSSF Schools League• Overseas junior competitions.(U18 or below)
The coach must be nominated by the relevant school or club. Each organization can only nominate one coach for each award. A coach can only be the recipient of a specific award for a maximum of 3 years continuously.
• ONLY qualified coaches from the 2015/2016 season will be eligible for nomination.• Please complete the following nomination forms• An independent judging panel will be formed to select the award recipients of each category. The decision of the panel is final.• All winners will be awarded a prize and certificate.