Oslo Roller Derby Påmeldingsskjema nybegynnerkurs Fall 2019
Welcome to the Nybegynnerkurs!
Start date - 19. September
Cost: 1200 kroner (fee covers up to January)
+ a license (insurance) fee of 450 kroner (covers up to August 2020)
Sign-up deadline: 17. September
The Nybegynnerkurs includes:
- 2 hours of training on Mondays (18:30 - 20:30 @Skur 13)
- 2 hours of training on Thursdays (20.30-22.30 @Apalløkka)
- Opportunities to learn rules and NSO (non-skating official) at scrimmages on Tuesdays (20.30-22.30)
- Oppurtunities to practice skating skills on the side some Sundays at Haugenstua Idrettshall (10.00-14.00)
- Information and resources for off skates training.
- Access to a facebook group and Podio group for networking and support.
**** All training times are subject to change or be canceled due to hall availability. We try our best to get all your hours in.
How to enroll:
- Fill out the form below*
- Pay tuition fees by the deadline**
- Submit contract***
* The form also includes some questions about your ambitions in relation to training, so that coaches get a little overview of this.
** Course fee should be paid to the ORD account 1503.93.42887 - Remember to mark with your name and nybegynnerkurs. Send a screenshot of your payment for proof of payment to
so we don't have to wait on the banks. This way we can get you added in sooner!
*** Contract can be found here:
. and should be sent to
**** Skaters will be required to have sport's insurance through Norge's Skating Association (
). This will help cover any injuries that may occur during training. More information will come for this later
All the above must be done in order to be considered a participant.
Don't have your gear? Contact Deng. You must have all protective gear to skate.
Under 18? Email
Velkommen på kurs!
(både fornavn og etternavn)
Man må være over 18 år for å spille roller derby i regi av ORD men for å starte nybegynnerkurset kan du være 16 år gammel. **Under 18? Send e-post til
for mer info.
Is this your first time training with ORD? (Not including open training)
Would you like to become a member of Oslo Roller Derby Klubb (200nok) - meaning you will have access to the clubs forums and info with discussion, easier information on our activities and participation, you will become a member of the international governing body of the Women’s Flat Track Derby Association, get the right to vote and decide what the klubb does :)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service