Registration for the Philippine Embassy's Proposed Consular Outreach in Kiel, 23 November 2019
* Dear Client, please fill up the form if you intend to avail of the Embassy's proposed consular outreach service in Kiel to be held on 23 November 2019, 1pm to 6 pm. This registration will provide the Embassy with the indicative interest and needs of the Filipino community in Kiel and nearby areas.
* Please note that this is a tentative proposal and that the outreach schedule will only be finalized after the Embassy has ascertained that there is a demand volume for consular services in the area.
* Depending on the Filipino community's needs, please note that the Embassy reserves the option to either change the date or the location of the outreach, or both.
* Please book individually -- each scheduled appointment is only for one applicant. An advisory will be sent to the e-mail address you provided in the form, as such, please ensure that you provide a valid e-mail address. Please also furnish us with a phone/mobile number as much as possible.
* Slots are limited due to personnel and logistical limitations. Please avoid making double or multiple bookings.
* Once the Embassy has firmed up its preparation, you will receive an email advisory.
* Please read the requirements for passport application/renewal or whichever service you are availing of on the embassy's website:
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Choose the service/s you will avail of
Report of Marriage
Report of Birth
Authentication/Notarization (SPA, Affidavit, etc.)
Citizenship (Renunciation, Reacquisition, Dual Citizenship)
One-on-one consultations - ex.: Retirement in the Philippines and Visa Inquiries, Philippine family laws, etc.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service