We are happy to inform you that we are organizing Campus Drive of MARSIAN Technologies LLP.
D.Y. PATIL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & D.Y. PATIL INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY ORGANIZES MARSIAN Technologies LLP. Campus Drive on 8th Sept 2016 for B.E./B.Tech/MCA/BCS/BCA IT/CS/E&TC 2016 Batch Only
About Company :
About MARSIAN Technologies LLP.
Registration is closed-
On Spot registration is available!
Students can do on spot registration is available!
MARSIAN Technologies LLP is an IT and consulting services provider with a global vision. It’s focus is on providing high quality innovative solutions with competitive & low cost pricing model, using latest technologies in the field of IT and communications. It’s commitment is to consistently deliver to client expectations that translate into tangible business outcomes for it’s customers. Our business domain knowledge and technical expertise reduce learning curves which enables significant compression in time-to-value deliverable. The customer-centric philosophy is further strengthened by a robust Key Account Management process to find more ways to delight key customers and establish long lasting relationships with them.
Our offerings, based on our expertise and service capabilities include technology consulting, process and project management consulting, staff augmentation, Big Data Analytics and BI implementation, customized software development, web design & development, mobile application development, content management, e-publishing solutions, testing and quality assurance, customized training programs to individuals & corporate, business process outsourcing solutions, guided by a passion for our customers and a vision for the future. Our customer requirements drive the solution and implementation strategy.
MARSIAN Technologies LLP is hiring for Well-known MNC's (Payroll of MNCs only)
As 1.Techmahindra, 2. Pubmatic, 3. Cyret, 4. Clarion Technologies
No hidden charges or Bond amount. We have following URGENT openings for 1 year (renewable) contract positions. Please see the detailed Job Descriptions below:
1. Brand Control Consultant (highly urgent) :
· Candidates from BSc, BCS & BCA preferable.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
· To have an eye for details.
· Able to read JS script codes, knowledge of firebug & fiddler will be an added advantage.
Responsibilities:· Analyze alerts received from third party, decode the scripts, find the source of the issue.
· Create tickets in ticketing system, forward these tickets to concerned teams, if required call them & inform them about the issue, take necessary initial actions when required.
· Scan tags & sites for ad violations & find the source of these violations.
· Scan creatives, classify them as per given categorization.
Process:· 24/7 process
· Shifts- 7am-4pm, 3pm-12am, 11pm-8am
· Staggered offs- Weekly offs will fall on any 2 days of the week not necessarily Sat & Sun.
· Should able to communicate through emails & if required call.
2. Title: Technical Escalations Consultant (Contract)
**Please note: Technical Escalations needs people to work in Shifts. So send candidates accordingly.
We are looking for engineers who can understand technical problems that our clients face while using our products and can do initial analysis and in most cases, solve the problem right-away.
1. The Engineering Technical support will directly interact with the Operations, product management and the core development teams.
2. He or she may have to funnel some of the problems from the support to the engineering group. 3. The Support Engineer will have to understand how engineering solves the problems, and then solve it next time a similar issue is registered.
Education : BE/ B.Tech Computer Science/Information Technology, MCA
Good Academics. Good to have:
Experience/knowledge utilizing NoSQL technologies such as Hbase etc.
Familiarities with HDFS, Hive, map/reduce.
Please note: Work hours: Rotating shift 20x5, Monday to Friday
3. Java Consultant : We are looking for a Software Engineer (On long term contract) to join our team at Pune location.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of any one of the following programming languages - C / C++ / Java· Good understanding and knowledge of OOPS concepts· Candidate should have hands-on experience working on any of the RDBMS· Hands-on experience working on Linux will be preferred· Knowledge and experience working on DevOps (Jenkins, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment) would be an added advantage.
· 6 Months - 2 Years of work experience in the relevant field
· BE/ME/M.Tech/BCS/MCA/MCS or equivalent
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Job Location- Pune (Baner) Interview Process: 1. First round will be technical test.2. Candidates shortlisted in first round, will appear for two f2f technical discussion.3. Candidates shortlisted in second round will appear for one more discussion round as per particular position they are applying4. Candidates shortlisted in third round will appear for final HR round.
For Non D Y Patil Campus candidate - Registration Charges may apply!
Reporting time at 9.20 AM at 6th Floor ,A605, Building A.
Kindly bring 3 Hard copies of resume & 2 Photos with identity card.
Prof. Sudarshan Narayan Sutar
M.E. (CS) & MBA (IT & Systems)
Training & Placement Officer & Assistant Professor
Training & Placement Department
D.Y. Patil College of Engineering,Ambi,Talegoan MIDC,Pune - 410506
D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology , Ambi,Talegaon MIDC,Pune -410506
Email IDs :
College Website :http://www.dypcoeambi.com/
D.Y.Patil Technical Campus ,Ambi ,Pune Website : http://dyptc.com/