Class 9 - Chemistry Set 2
FREE quick assessment test (20 Questions) by Improove. Plz visit
Name and School
1. Which of the following has same number of electrons (isoelectronic) ?
2. Number of statements according to Rutherford's
model is/are correct.
-> Atom is very small as compared to size of
; -> The model given by him looks like our solar
; -> The term energy level was used by
Rutherford first time.
; -> Electrons revolve in a circular path.;
3. Which of these choice will not change the state of matter ?
Crushing a crystal
4. Which among the following on shaking with water will not form a true solution?
5. The valency of silver in Argentous is
6. Calculate the mass of 5 moles of CO2.
7. The Nitrogen atom has 7 protons, so the number of neutrons in nitride ion will be represented as (X)2 + 3. If mass number of nitrogen is 14 then calculate the value of X ?
8. Chemically any mixture can be classified as
Solid, Liquid and Gas
Solution, Colloid, Suspension
Element, Compound, Solid
Colloid, Suspension and Gas
9. Liquids like ether and acetone are kept in cool places because
ether and acetone have high boiling points
the rate of evaporation increases with surface area
ether and acetone are volatile liquids with low boiling points
ether and acetone have lower density than water
10. Separation technique of evaporation is applied when the solvent is ___ and the solute is _____ solid.
11. Which of these is not a mixture ?
They all are mixtures
12. Which of the following statements is not true about an atom?
Atoms are not able to exist independently
Atoms are the basic units from which molecules and ions are formed
Atoms are always neutral in nature
Atoms aggregate in large numbers to form the matter that we can see, feel or touch
13. The electrons present in the outermost shell are called
14. Dissolution of sugar in water supports the fact that :
sugar is continuous in nature
water is particulate in nature
water has empty spaces between its particles
both (2) and (3)
15. Which of the following is not matter?
16. Choose the correct option :
Both (1) & (2)
17. Arun prepared 0.01% (by mass) solution of
sodium chloride. Which represents the correct
1.0 g of NaCl + 100 g of water
.10 g of NaCl + 100 g of water
0.01 g of NaCl + 99.99 g of water
0.10 g of NaCl + 99.90 g of water
18. Which of the following is considered to be a pure substance?
19. Which of the following represents a polyatomic ion ?
20. Assertion : Centrifugation is used to separate
cream from milk. Reason : Cream and milk have different boiling
point so they separate one by one.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service