Thank you for your interest in participating with the Passaic County Teen Arts Festival!
The festival will be held on Friday, May 19, 2023 at the PCCC campus in Wanaque. In person adjudication will be taking place for all categories except film, visual arts, and creative writing which will be adjudicated virtually. Students will have their choice of arts workshops to visit along with other student performances and exhibits. See this brochure for more details.
Registration and participation in the 2023 Passaic County Teen Arts Festival is open to all Passaic County and schools and teen artists ages 13-19. Participants can enter individually or as a school/organization. The early bird deadline to register is January 27, 2023. The general registration deadline closes on February 17, 2023.
Registration fees will not be waived this year. To maximize participation, the Passaic County TAF has adopted a new set of fees for schools and independent students. This fee helps cover the cost of our workshops and adjudication fees.
Full payment must be received by March 10, 2023. Payments can be submitted in the form of a check. Please make payments out to Passaic County Community College.
- Individual Entry: $25 per student. Early Bird $20 per student.
- Workshops and adjudications will begin at 9am (Please note buses can arrive early but students will not be permitted to enter the building before 8:30 am)
- Adjudication and workshops will be completed by 2pm
- Attendees may bring lunch or purchase food from food trucks (more information coming soon!)
- We encourage teachers/schools to bring students who aren't performing to enjoy workshops and watch their peers perform
- Please note that performances will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis. No exceptions.