2. Once submitted, elders and pastors will review candidates and forward approved candidates to the Deacon Officers
3. The Deacon officers will inform the candidates of their nomination and outline the approval and training process. (An acceptance from the nominated deacon is needed to proceed with the next steps)
4. All candidates that accept their nomination will be presented to the Deacon Board and begin the interview process.
4. The Deacon officers will form a committee to interview and approve the nominees.
6. Once the interviews are complete, the committee will present each candidate to the Deacon Board and make a recommendation on whether the candidate should be commissioned as a Deacon. The Deacon Board will have the opportunity to agree or provide feedback on the recommendations and approve the candidates.
7. Once approved by the Deacon Board, the candidates will begin training with either an Elder or Pastor.
8. If the candidate is approved by the elders and pastors (step 2), approved by the committee (step 4), approved by the Deacon Board (step 6), completes training (step 7), they will be fully commissioned as a Deacon of Jubilee Church.