Cost: $600 for the full 5 nights in shared cabins; $750 for a private room for the 5 nights; kids 0-4 are free; kids 5-11 are $475 for the full 5 nights in shared cabins.
Dates: Sun Aug 7 (arrive before dinner) - Fri Aug 12 (depart after breakfast)
Location: Iroquois Springs, Rock Hill, NY - https://iroquoissprings.com/
Payment: Make checks payable to Slavic Soul Party Inc., or send digital payment via Zelle to email@example.com
. Checks must be mailed to Corinna Snyder (but not made out to her!) at 2122 Albemarle Terrace, Brooklyn NY 11226.
• We will have 5 nights at the camp, in the same circle of cabins that the EEFC has historically used.
• Private rooms are available in limited numbers; if 2 people want to share a private room, both will pay $750.
• Our current plan is to require everyone to take a PCR Covid test within 72 hours before arrival at camp, and a rapid test on arrival at camp.
• Everyone must be vaccinated and boosted (unless they are under 5 years old)
• Kids 0-4 years old are free.
• Meals will be a hybrid of what they serve for the EEFC camp/World Camp/their standard camp (eg, salad bar, some Eastern European touches, basic options for kids always available).
• Swimming pool will be available for 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.
• The Canteen (where Kafana usually is) will be available to us for daytime use and late night parties.
• Some other buildings will be available to us at certain times, but we will not have the Dance Hall/Theater building to ourselves all week as the EEFC camp does.
• Parents or guardians of children will be responsible for their children; this is not a drop-off camp nor is any childcare being offered by us. (That said, we are confident that some of us will organize activities for kids!)
• We are simply creating a way for our community to gather; any classes or performances will need to be organized by the community. (We know our community can do this in a thoughtful, generous, and organic way!)
• Alcohol will be permitted.