Robotics Club Survey
What is your first and last name
1. How would you like the club to be organized?
You work on your own to create and explore
Mrs. Masterson teaches a short lesson and then you try it out
Watch videos on my own to learn
Follow directions on paper to build stuff
2. What are you interested in doing in the club?
Build a cool robot
Learn to program really well
Solve challenges like the FLL team
Just casually build and try new things
3. How do you prefer to work?
My own robot/equipment and do it myself
I want to work in partners
I like to work with a group of 3-4
4. Would you buy a team t-shirt if we made them?
5. Would you like there to be a competition at some point in the year that would be after school?
I would like to compete on challenges against others
I would like to compete in a robot design challenge
I would not like to compete at all
6. Are you interested in earning rewards for challenges or earning a status level?
I would like to earn pins for a lanyard
I would like to earn stickers for a folder or notebook
I would like to earn a certificate
I would like different colored ID badges/passes
I don't want any of the above
7. What types of materials do you want to use?
EV3 Mindstorm robots
Lego Technics and motors
8. What activities would you like to do in the club?
Program the robots to move and learn the sensors
Use remote controls to move the robots
Sumo robot wrestling
Solving challenges like the FLL team does
Prepare for our own competitions either in building or programming
9. Are you interested in coming in over the summer at all?
Yes, and I can probably get a ride
Yes, but I wouldn't be able to get a ride
No, I don't want to meet over the summer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Oscodaschools.org.
Terms of Service