2019 Tractor Registration
Register to be in Aurora's "Come Home To Christmas" Lighted Tractor Parade on Saturday, November 30th at 6pm.
Light up your tractor with festive Christmas lights. Be creative!!
PRIZES: 1ST PLACE $50; 2ND PLACE $25; 3RD PLACE $10
For safety purposes with a night-time parade, please consider the guidelines below:
- No more than ONE rider unless Tractor has a buddy seat
- No items can be thrown to the crowd (Candy, etc.)
- No Attached Implements wider than Tractor
- No Headlights will be on during Parade
- No Steel Wheels (unless padded)
- No Steam Engines
Event will go on..... Rain, Snow or Moonlight!
Deadline to enter is November 15th, 2019
Details for lining up:
- Line up starts at 4pm and no later than 5:30pm.
- Enter from Hwy 14, turn west on H Street, right (north) on 12th Street.
- If tractor is being brought in on a trailer, it can be unloaded in the parking lot at 12th and J Street.
Thank you for your interest in participating in the parade!
First and Last Name
Passenger Riding in a Buddy Seat?
By registering you understand, acknowledge and agree that the Aurora Chamber of Commerce and the City of Aurora, its elected or appointed officials, employees, agents and/or volunteers shall not be liable for any injury/illness suffered which is incident to and/or associated with preparing for and/or participating in this activity and voluntarily assume all risk, known or unknown, of injuries, howsoever caused, even if caused in whole or in part by the action, inaction, or negligence, of the release parties to the fullest extent by law.
I have read the Entry Rules, Liability and AGREE
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service