Torbay Climate Action Survey
The aim of this survey is to determine the key climate action priorities for Torbay and to understand the level of willingness and commitment that exists within the community to help create the changes we want to see in the Bay to reach Zero Carbon
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. What are your concerns about Climate Change?
Please be as specific and candid as possible
2. How do you think Torbay will be affected over the next 5 to 10 years?
Be as honest as possible, there are no right or wrong answers and the more we know the better we will be able to meet the needs of our community
3. How much do you believe that taking individual action will make a difference?
Any action is better than none
My individual actions will make no difference
Change can only happen if we all take individual action
4. What actions have you personally taken to help reduce your carbon footprint?
Select as many as you can and feel free to add additional ones at the end
I have switched to green energy providers
I have reduced or eliminated meat consumption
I have upgraded my car to a hybrid or electric
I have started to buy locally grown produce
I have reduced or eliminated single use plastics
I have reduced or stopped travel by aeroplane
I have insulated my house
I have started to buy from charity and second-hand shops
I try not to buy products that have excessive packaging
5. On a scale of 1 to 5 how easy has it been to make the above changes
6. What actions would you like to take but are unable to do?
7. What is preventing you from taking those actions and what are the ideal conditions which would allow you to do more to reduce your carbon emissions?
8. Do you have any examples that are having a real impact to reduce carbon emissions that you've seen elsewhere which could be adopted by Torbay and Brixham Councils?
9. Do you think tackling Climate Change is the responsibility of each individual or the responsibility of government or of businesses?
10. What date should Torbay set to achieve Zero carbon?
10. What part would you like to play in helping to create the conditions to reach zero carbon by your chosen date?
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service