Quarter Beef Cut Sheet
Important Things to Note:
Please make sure to submit the form when you are finished.
* This symbol will indicate our Butcher's suggestion throughout your cut sheet. You may always choose different cuts, but if you are unsure what to choose, look for the asterisk.
Our Standard Specifications:
Unless otherwise noted in the special instructions at the end of this form, this is how your cuts will be prepared:
• Steaks will be cut to 1"
• Roasts will be cut to 2-4 lbs.
• Tenderloin Filets will be cut to 2"
• Round steaks will be cut to 3/4"
• Regular ground beef blend is approximately 85/15 to 80/20
• All products will be vacuum packaged.
• Roasts will be packaged one per package
• Rib, T-Bone, Porterhouse, New York steaks, and Chuck Eye Steaks will be 1 per package
• All other steaks will be packaged 2 per package
• $0.75/lb for patties
• $0.55/lb for 90/10 ground beef
• $25 split charge per quarter
I have read and agree to the above
Page 1 of 15
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service