Pasabilities Awards Nomination Form
Pasabilities Award nominees should meet the following criteria:
- Serves as an example for others to model, emulate, or learn from
- Demonstrates a willingness to share their knowledge, skills, and experience
- Actively advocates for sustainable practices, encouraging and leading others to adopt them
- Articulates a strong desire to improve food, farms, and communities
- Communicates this passion in many ways, such as writing, presentations, and speaking—whether one-on-one, or to audiences
- Demonstrates creativity in their approach to how they work to achieve sustainability
- Makes an impact in their community that strengthens their food system
- Conducts outreach that is broadly relevant across geographical boundaries
- Articulates and demonstrates to others, actively and by example, that sustainable practices produce healthy and delicious food, and are beneficial to the family farm, the environment, human health, and quality of life
Award winners are selected by a committee of PASA's board of directors. The committee consider all nominations, selecting based on the above criteria.
For which award are you making this nomination?
Leadership - a farmer, farming couple or farm family
Business Leadership - a business (including a farm)
Community Leadership - an individual or organization
Who are you nominating?
Please include first & last name
Town/city where the nominee is based
Nominee email address
Nominee phone number
Please describe how this nominee has contributed to a vision of sustainable agriculture or sustainable food system.
To your knowledge, would this nominee feel comfortable speaking in front of a large group?
I'm not sure
Please fill in the below information about yourself so we can contact you if we have questions.
Please include first & last name.
Your farm/business/organization name (if applicable)
Your email or phone number
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PASA.