2021 Player Membership Form - Renewing Members
𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴 𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹𝑺 (𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 2020) 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀.
Why should I continue to renew as a Fistball Federation of Australia (FiFA) member?
FiFA is a not-for-profit organisation, run completely by volunteers. However, in order to continue operating, FiFA has ongoing yearly costs that require financial assistance to cover. The funds received from memberships will be essential in partially offsetting these substantial costs, with the remainder to be covered via fundraising efforts.
• Annual IFA Membership - required to receive support from the IFA and to be eligible to compete in international fistball tournaments
• Public Liability Insurance - required to book fields and ovals for tournaments
• Purchasing of fistball equipment – new equipment and replacement of old equipment.
• Eligibility for 2 or more FiFA-sanctioned tournaments per year.
• Eligibility for any individual medals or trophies, awarded at the end of the season.
• Eligibility for national team selection.
• 20% discount on all FiFA merchandise!
• The warm fuzzy feeling you get from supporting a small not-for-profit organisation
Memberships are capped at $20 for returning members.
Any other questions? Let us know!
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service