Go Live! Register Your Ruth Institute Book Club.
A few short questions will give you access to sixteen ebooks, e-vites, postcards, and other goodies to your inbox, as well as entering you and your friends into our monthly drawings!
1. Are you interested in (mark all that apply)
hosting a reading group?
co-hosting with someone else?
2. How many people do you plan to invite?
Our book club specialist says, "In my experience, only half the people I invited were able to match their schedule to mine, so I invite double my sitting space. I don't invite people who will be hostile to the topic; nobody likes an argue club."
3. When will you start?
Our book club specialist says, "I have found better luck in starting while I'm feeling passionate about something; it's easier to talk to others about it, somehow. But Miss Manners still wants people to have 10–14 days' notice." (Day does not need to be exact)
4. Each topic has four discussions for four different gatherings. How often will you meet?
Weekly (We want to work quick and finish in a month!)
Every two weeks (We'll finish this up in two months flat!)
Monthly (We'll be able to finish this up in a quarter.)
I'm not sure yet.
5. Pick a topic with which to start your e-book club, and we'll send you the e-book right away! (Each topic has four discussions in the series.)
How Jesus Can Heal the Divorce Culture
101 Tips for Marrying the Right Person
Gender Identity Politics: Bathroom Bullies to Pronoun Police
101 Tips for a Happier Marriage
What Has Divorce Done to America (oriented toward public policy)
6. Will there be a predictable pattern to when you meet? (like "every second Tuesday.")
7. What time of day will you meet?
Days (but I don't know an exact time.)
Evenings (but I don't know an exact time.)
I'm not sure yet.
I have an exact time.
8. How did you hear about our book club?
9. Do you have any concerns that we can help you with?
10. Where do you plan to meet?
At my home.
At a friend's house.
At my local library.
At a local church.
10. We'd like to mail you some freebies and the "book club starter kit." Please fill in your contact info:
Please add dashes like this: 000-000-0000
City, State, & Zip
11. What is your email address? (We'd like to send you the email invitation and the digital download of postcards to help your book club run smoothly.)
12. What's the best way to contact you with updates, freebies, and extras?
13. Our starter kit includes a limited edition T- shirt, available only to first generation book club leaders like you. What size would you like us to send you?
14. What other topics would you like to cover in the future, that might not be available now?
Mark all that interest you.
What is Family Justice?
The Same-Sex Parenting ("No-Difference" Claim)
Love & Friendship in Marriage
Understanding Same-Sex Attraction
Third Party Reproduction
Communication in Marriage
Risks of Cohabitation
Sex Education in School
Thanks for registering your book club! You should be getting an email within the week. If you have any questions or comments, please call our book club specialist, Mary, at 801-787-2697.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service