Join us this Fall for the ACTIVE PLAY Hockey League!
The ACTIVE PLAY Hockey League is a co-ed street hockey league for youth players. Teams will face-off against one another in an 7-game season to determine seeding for an end of season tournament (one day event). Players will get to participate in one practice of there choosing per week.
- For Ages 5-12, for all experience and skill levels!
- League will be made up of 3- divisions, which are recommended* by age groups. (5yrs-6yrs, 7yrs-8yrs, 9yrs-10yrs, 11yrs-12yrs)
- Each team consists of 10-rosters spots.
- Games will be played 4v4 with goalies to make it 5 on the court at a time.
- Games will be held on the weekends (Saturdays in McLean VA or Sundays in NW Washington DC) played between 10am-5pm depending on your team division and schedule.
- Games are 50 minutes long consisting of a 5 minute warm up, two 20 minute halves plus a 5 minute halftime.
- Fall Season Game-Day Time Frame : September 17 - November 13th
- Games will be held in McLean on Saturdays and in NW Washington DC on Sundays Exact Locations TBD
- All players will get a chance to come to one practice a week Tuesday - Thursday. Times and location of the practice will be made available closer to the start of the season
$530 per player (cost includes custom ACTIVE PLAY Hockey Sweater (jersey), One APHL Practice option per week, ACTIVE PLAY hockey stick, and a Custom Player Card Magnet).
-league dues are tiered and can be broken up into separate line items EXAMPLE: you can save money on not electing to do a practice option.
**Fees are due upon completion of this form
***Equipment Needed: Hockey Gloves/ Knee pads/Hockey Helmet/Shin Guards
- Soccer shin guards and bicycle knee pads work well
- Lacrosse helmet is a good substitute
(Discounted equipment can be found at Playitagainsports.com)
Email us with any inquiries or questions: ActivePlayLLC@gmail.com
Please FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION BELOW to secure your spot. Once we reach capacity the league will be closed for sign-ups.
Sponsorship Opportunities: Calling all parents! Become a sponsor to help us kick start the League! Sponsorships range in price and include board/jersey logo's and game time announcements! Check YES on the sponsorship question below if you're interested in becoming a sponsor for the ACTIVE PLAY Hockey League Season.
Thanks to our incredible sponsors, Active Play has scholarships available for low-income families. Please reach out to me if financing the league is a problem.
Some of our past and current Sponsors:
-Spring Valley Pediatrics
-PRP Real Estate Investment
-Hudson Grey Design
Email Seth Goldman with any inquiries or questions: ActivePlayLLC@gmail.com