City of Chelsea Youth Commission Application 2020-2021
Apply to become a Youth Commission Member! Comprised of 11 youth between the ages of 13-20, Chelsea’s Youth Commission advises and assists the City Council, the School Committee and the City Manager in the development of policies, programs, and delivery of services for the health and welfare of youth and their families. The members regularly assesses the needs of youth as individuals and community members, in order to advocate for, coordinate and/or develop policies and programs to address these needs. The Commission provides community outreach to promote civic engagement and participation. If you want to make a difference in your community – apply today!
• 13-20 years old
• Chelsea resident currently enrolled in a public, private, or charter high school
• One year commitment
• Solution focused attitude - passionate about making an impact on the community
• Able to attend meetings at 6pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month at the Williams Building (180 Walnut St)
• Meet new people
• Gain experience in community involvement and policy making
• Share your ideas
• Build professional connections
• Be a leader in your community and across the state
• Complete a Chelsea Youth Commission Application today!
For additional questions contact Nathalie Pardo at 617-466-4073 or
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service