1. Compulsory to complete the course by attending all the 4 lessons in the month of intake
2. Minimum age : 18
FAQ1. Is there a course fee? No
2. What is the medium of instruction? English. However we have a teacher who is able to provide individual guidance in Mandarin.
3. What will I learn? How to do meditation in the four postures ie walking, sitting, standing and lying and mindfulness of daily activities.
4. What should I wear? Loose fitting clothing, with sleeves and long pants.
5. Do I need to be a Buddhist to meditate? No.
6. Do I have to attend every class in the same month? Yes.
7. Do I bring my own cushion?You may bring your own but cushions are provided.
8. If I want to take meditation further after completing the 4 lessons, what can I do? Self-practice. We also offer a subsequent course or retreat for beginners to further develop your practice.
9. Is parking easily available?Yes and it is free.
10. Who do I see on the first lesson? Please ask for Sis Gan, Sis Wai Yee or Sis Cindy