1. Select the mode of study applying for: • Mode 01: Collaboration with Partner Organizations • Mode 02: Self-study Mode (Candidates employed by the government of Sri Lanka or with tertiary education experiences.)
2. Select The Partner Organization at which you intend to study .
3. On request you are required to bring certified copies of the following certificates/documents on verification day. • Birth Certificate• Photocopy of the ID Card/details page of Passport• G.C.E. (O/L) Certificate • G.C.E. (A/L) Certificate• Z. Score• Letter of Appointment (Those who seek admission under self-study mode only) • Application Fee: Scan copy of bank slip after paying the application fee Rs 1000/• Other Academic Certificates
4. Other Academic Qualification: Other Academic Qualifications (Applicants who expect to seek admission from alternative qualifications other than A/L shall indicate details of such alternative qualifications for consideration. (For the alternative qualifications visit www.codl.lk or refer Applicant Handbook. (http://www.codl.lk/index.php/uncategorised/48-downloads)
5. Please note that candidates who do not have 3 passes in G.C.E. (A/L) or equivalent and seek admission through alternative qualifications should pass the Aptitude Test conducted by the University.