This BLOG TOUR is open to bloggers only, and will consists of:
- 3 day lead-in (June 3 - 5) feature of A Song Unheard featuring spotlights & excerpts, video featuring the author in a special chat about the connection between the two books and character spotlights. - (June 6 - 15) Reviews, guest posts, author interviews and spotlight with excerpts stops for The Number of Love.
Due to the nature of this special blog tour: there are copies of both titles available for hosts. Hosts may request 1 or both titles in their desired format. Your request will be sent to the publisher to confirm. Due to shipping costs, print copies are only available to hosts with US mailing addresses.
There is a tour-wide Giveaway for hosts to post and share.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on March 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST OR SOONER (If tour fills up earlier than expected, we will close sign ups.)
Book Synopsis:The Toughest Puzzle She'll Have to SolveMight Be the Wishes of Her Own Heart
Three years into the Great War, England's greatest asset is their intelligence network--field agents risking their lives to gather information, and codebreakers able to crack as many German telegrams as they can. Margot De Wilde thrives in the environment of the secretive Room 40, where she spends her days deciphering intercepted messages. But when her world is turned upside down by an unexpected loss, she discovers for the first time in her life that numbers aren't enough.
Drake Elton returns wounded from the field, followed by an enemy who just won't give up. He's smitten quickly by the quick and brainy Margot, but soon the dangers of the war draw ever closer. Margot and Drake will have to team up to save themselves from the very secrets that brought them together.
Book Synopsis:If Betraying Her Heart Means Saving Countless Lives, Will She Find the Courage?
Willa Forsythe is both a violin prodigy and top-notch thief, which makes her the perfect choice for a critical task at the outset of World War I--to secure a crucial cypher key from a famous violinist currently in Wales.
Lukas De Wilde has enjoyed the life of fame he's won--until now, when being recognized nearly gets him killed. Everyone wants the key to his father's work as a cryptologist. And Lukas fears that his mother and sister, who have vanished in the wake of the German invasion of Belgium, will pay the price. The only distraction he finds from his worry is in meeting the intriguing and talented Willa Forsythe.
But danger presses in from every side, and Willa knows what Lukas doesn't--that she must betray him and find that key, or her own family could pay the same price his surely has.
1. Post a review or other approved content on your scheduled date.2. Share about the giveaway on your blog and social media outlets.3. Post a review on retail websites (Amazon, GoodReads, Barnes & Noble, Christian Book etc.)**unless you are only doing a spotlight/guest post/interview.4. Submit your completed link(s) in the form provided in the tour assets by the completion of the tour.
Tour assets will be sent out at least a week before tour dates.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective blogs at their assigned date by 12:00 PM EST.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.