The CUHK Information Engineering Alumni Association (IEAA) is organising an alumni sharing event on the topic of studying and working abroad. The details of the event is as follows:
Date: 22nd May, 2021 (Sat)
Time: 8:30pm - 10:00pm
Venue: Online Event (Zoom meeting link will be shared to participants before the event)
Albert Au Yeung (IE01) (AI Engineer at LinkedIn, Ireland)
- Ben Cheng (IE04) (Co-founder of Oursky, HK & Taiwan)
- Polo Chau (IE01) (Associate Prof. Georgia Tech, USA))
- Michael Ng (IE00) (Software Engineer at Google, Germany)
- Karen Pun (IE12) (SaaS Product Manager at Advanced Field Solutions Ltd., Ireland)
- David Wong (IE02) (Senior ML Engineer at Beauty Labs, UK)
If you would like to participate in this event, please kindly fill in this registration form. Please also tell us what would you like to learn about regarding studying and working abroad.
Please note that priorities will be given to current IE students and IE alumni if the number of participants exceeds the capacity of the event.
All personal information collected will only be used to communicate with you regarding this particular event. You can also check the box at the bottom to choose to receive future updates of IEAA events.
Thank you for your support. We look forward to chat with you in the event!
Enquiry: Albert Au Yeung (firstname.lastname@example.org