Role Overview: College Student-Athletes
There are 2 roles for college student-athletes with Orange Arrow Players Association this summer.
Role 1: Head Coach
- Lead the activities for OA grade school student-athletes during an OA Performance Invitational session
- Delegate responsibilities to each OA Assistant Coach during a session
- 2 hours per session (at least 6 hours total)
- - Training: 30-minute training the week of June 14 (based on your availability)
- - Performance Invitational: July 6, 8, 10 (12PM - 3PM EST) OR July 20, 22, 24 (10AM - 1PM EST) (you do not have to commit to the full time)
Role 2: Assistant Coach
- Provide support to Head Coaches and grade school student-athletes during an OA Performance Invitational session
- Capture data during sessions, including attendance and points earned
- Help evaluate the success of the session by looking at the performance of participants and in-session engagement
- 30 minutes to 1 hour a session
- - Sign up for slots based on your availability
- Dates: July 6, 8, 10, 20, 22, 24 (you do not have to commit to the full time)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Orange Arrow.