Trailblazer Connect Educators Application
Welcome to the Trailblazer Connect Educator Application. We're so excited to have you apply for the Educator Badge and Program.
The Trailblazer Connect Educator program provides you an opportunity to share your Salesforce knowledge with students through our academic partners. This program is designed to get you up and running and ready to teach! It's also important to understand that this program is different from the Salesforce Certified Instructor process as we're focused only training students, not professionals. Most of these students do not have the business context or experience of working in CRM, which creates the opportunity to provide them with that knowledge and hands-on experience.
Pre-Requirement: Please complete your Salesforce Fundamentals Trailmix + Business Admin Superbadge before applying:
. To teach, you will also need to have any Salesforce Certification credential.
Process following your Application:
1. You will be approved by our team that you've earned your Educator Badge!
2. You'll receive follow up information to sign up for an online Educator Teach session
3. Once you complete your Educator Teach, we will notify you about joining an Educator Group to teach your first course! Our next course starts February 8th, 2019!
Time Commitment: Teaching Salesforce Fundamentals
* For each week course, you can teach up to 1 60 minute session on Fridays 10am PST/1pm EST.
* Training Session: 1 hour
* Initial preparation: 1-2 hours reviewing slides
* Teaching the Course: 2 hours per class
* Total Time: Up to 2-4 hours
Ready to get started? Fill out the application below.
Let's start with your name
Company and title?
What's your email address?
Please provide a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Where are you based out of? (City, State)
Are you interested in teaching a Salesforce course online to students?
Did you complete your Salesforce Fundamentals Trailmix and Business Admin Superbadge?
Please include your Trailhead URL here for verification:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Salesforce.com.