5. COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
5.1 JOLIN'S FAN CLUB (SINGAPORE) WILL COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2012 (PDPA) AND MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
● Communicating with you on your inquiries, sending materials relating to products, events, productions, shows, concerts, and/or services that we, our partners and/or third party organisations with whom we are collaborating, may be selling or marketing.
● Administrative matters on your ticket purchases, managing your membership and/or processing your sign-ups/registrations for events, activities, mailing lists, etc.
● Conducting market research, data analytics, data mining, data profiling and surveys with individuals in relation to our services;
● Any other purposes that we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
5.2 PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised J.F.C committees; third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.