Dates: Fridays 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm2018 October 5 - December 7
Venue: Dot Connections Growth Centre46 Sims Place, #01-197, Singapore 380046
TOPICS COVERED:How Life Came AboutConsciousness - What & Where?Are Our Sense Organs & Perception Reliable?Can We Exist Without “Objects” (Arammana)?The World of PhenomenologyAre We Really What We Are? What is Reality?Is Meditation Useful in Daily Life?The Personal Path - Alone or Lonely?Where We Are Heading To (After Death)?The Buddhist Path
ABOUT THE TRAINER:Dr. Jeffrey Po has designed and delivered this topic since 2003. Originally a 6-lesson programme, this course has expanded into the current 10-lesson programme over time. A counselling-psychotherapist in private practice, Jeffrey is Psychological Counselling Advisor to Dot Connections Growth Centre; he is also the Founder and past President of the Association of Psychotherapists and Counsellors (Singapore) and a management member of the Singapore Anti-Narcotics Association. In addition, he is the Clinical Advisor to the Serenity Place (a counselling centre arm of the Singapore Buddhist Federation).
FEES: DC DBPC Students / DC Members: $180Non-Members: $200
Via Cash/Cheque at Dot Connections Growth Centre 圆点心宁中心 (46 Sims Place, #01-197, S380046)or Via ATM/Internet Banking to: OCBC 686-362914-001
2) Upon successful transaction of Internet banking transfers, please send a SCREENSHOT with the transaction REFERENCE NUMBER and your FULL NAME to Dot Connections Growth Centre for verification:
Email: email@example.com or SMS/WhatsApp: 85014365
3) Upon verification, you will receive a confirmation email with course details.
4) Registrants who submit the registration form without successful payment of the fee will not be given a place in the course.
5) Fees paid before commencement of the course are refundable upon receiving the student’s written notice of withdrawal, subject to the following:- 50% Refund if written notice is received at least 30 days before the course commencement date.- 20% Refund if written notice is received at least 15 days before the course commencement date.- 0% Refund if written notice is received on or after the course commencement date.
- Should the organizer need to cancel the course, a 100% refund of the fees paid will be given.