Radio Producers Application Fall 2019
Represent youth on the radio! We believe that words have power and it’s your turn to disrupt the airways with youth produced radio at PhillyCAM. Learn to broadcast yourself by learning radio production skills such as audio editing, storytelling, interviewing and sound design. Develop your communication and leadership skills at our WPPM 106.5 FM community radio station. Participants will work together to continue to build the radio program, "Hear Us Out", which launched in May of 2019!
Apply to be part of our supportive and collaborative environment of youth media makers! If you are an awesome youth who wants to work in radio as a career, between 14-21 years old, you are eligible to apply.
- Receive a stipend for program participation
- Represent youth voices on PhillyCAM's community radio station WPPM 106.5 FM
-Teach other youth how to be producers of media not just consumers
- Learn radio broadcasting skills
- Connect with young creatives, entrepreneurs, activists, poets, singers, musicians and storytellers.
- Develop their individual voices, gain confidence, learn to work collaboratively, and acquire important technical and life
skills they can apply in school and in the workplace.
Program runs : Mondays, September 30th, 2019-December 9th, 2019 (12 weeks)
Deadline to apply for Fall: September 23rd, 2019
Social Media Handle:
Are you a current PhillyCAM Youth Member?
How did you hear about us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Philadelphia Public Access Corp.
Terms of Service