EuroPeers UK General registration form
For the Youth Survey in cooperation with the Centre for International Learning and Leadership on the future of international mobilities for young people click on 'Looking Beyond Erasmus+' button on our Home Page.
SIGN UP HERE FOR OUR OPPORTUNITIES AND GENERAL MEMBERSHIP
EuroPeers UK is the network for young people who have studied, volunteered or participated in youth projects in other countries. By sharing our personal experiences, we promote the value of international experiences and encourage other young people to take advantage of the life-changing opportunities they provide. EuroPeers UK is an initiative of Momentum World CIC.
Membership of EuroPeers UK is open to anyone aged 18-30 (16+ with parental consent) with experience or interest in international study, volunteering or youth projects. You can register here as a member, or as an adult mentor, trainer or adviser. You have to be based in the UK.
EuroPeers UK will give you responsibilities and opportunities. Please join us if you are prepared to be an active member. All the answers you give will be treated in confidence and in accordance with the privacy and data protection policies of Momentum World. If you have any problems completing this form, please contact us at
We would like to encourage you to learn more about our work via our website, and if you would like to receive updates on opportunities sign up for our newsletter.
NB: due to COVID19 restrictions we are not running face-to-face activities at the moment. All activity has moved online.
1. Full Name
2. What is your date of birth?
3. What is your gender?
Prefer not to say
4. Are you on LinkedIn? If so, provide details.
5. What is your current occupation?
6. What UK city, town, region are you based in?
7. What type of EuroPeer opportunity would you like to join? (All opportunities are open to young people from anywhere in the UK, please tick all that apply)
EuroPeers UK online initiatives
EuroPeers UK general network meeting 2021 (online)
EuroPeers course in the UK
EuroPeers course in another European country
EuroPeers International European meeting 2021
8. What international experience have you had ? (Please tick all that apply)
Training course or short project 1-2 weeks
European Solidarity Corps (ESC) short term 2-8 weeks
European Solidarity Corps (ESC) long term 3-12 months
European Solidarity Corps traineeship opportunity
Youth conference or policy meeting
Erasmus study in a foreign university
9. Which country / countries did this experience take place in and what year?
10. Which European or other countries do you know best?
11. What foreign languages do you speak, if any? (Please give language and level e.g. basic, good etc)
12. What are the main skills and interests you can contribute to EuroPeers UK? (Please tick all that apply)
Presentation / public speaking
Event & activity organising
Marketing / PR
Journalism / blogging
ICT / digital skills
Social media skills
Translating / interpreting
Training / facilitation
13. Do you volunteer on a regular basis? Please give details.
14. Have you worked on, or supported any youth campaigns? Please give details.
15. Do you know any other network, group or organisation that you think would be a good partner for EuroPeers UK? Please give details.
16. Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Momentum Youth Development.