Once your application is submitted we will confirm receipt of submission. Once our early bird offer closes on the 31st January 2017, we will be advising all applicants if they have been successful in their application.
Applications will be based on the MBRC member application process guidelines, date received, sufficient numbers in each group and skill level/entry criteria for each program being met by applicant (as displayed in our launch document). If your application is not successful your deposit will be refunded in full. If your application is successful you will be required to pay the balance of your squad fees in full by 1st May 2017.
All fields marked with * are required. If those fields are left blank, your application will not be submitted.
2. CANCELLATIONSFor any cancellations received within 30 days before the applicable final payment due date, the entire deposit will be forfeited, in addition to up to 100% of the total amount paid. Please understand that our cancellation policy has been devised for a reason and while we sympathise with those that have to cancel, we cannot under any circumstance change our policy to suit an individual’s circumstance. We recommend an insurance policy that will cover loss of fees.
3. INSURANCE / AMBULANCE SUBSCRIPTIONMBRC highly recommends that you take out a high level travel insurance policy that covers loss of squad fees due to sudden illness or serious injury, skiing and snowboarding on and off piste, and competitive skiing and snowboarding if required. Further, MBRC recommends Ambulance Victoria Subscription.
4. TEAM JACKET4.1 MBRC will provide 2017 members with a MBRC Karbon Team Jacket. The cost of these jackets are included in your squad fees and supported by our sponsors. If you need to replace this jacket it will be at market value. The jackets remain the property of MBRC.4.2 Team jackets or MBRC training vests are to be worn when participating within the MBRC Seasonal Programs during program sessions.4.3 Every attempt will be made to fulfil your specified jacket size request, however in the unfortunate situation that this is not be possible due to insufficient stock the closest next size will be issued. The Karbon sizing guide can be found at http://www.mtbullerraceclub.com.au/files/karbon_2014_sizechart.pdf4.4 2015 MBRC members are required to continue using their existing jacket.
5. EVENTS & RACES5.1. Seasonal program fees include the following event entry fees:- Buller Cup- Grimus/Pullins Cup- King of the Mountain Series5.2 Seasonal program coaches may enter seasonal program participants in additional events conducted at Mt Buller. Program participants are then required to pay individually for those entry fees.
GROUPS/COACHES6.1 Participants are matched with the appropriate coach and group at the discretion of the MBRC Leadership Team (Program Director, Alpine Head Coach & Performance Coach, Snowboard Head Coach & Performance Coach. Changes to the group structure may be made to groups after the start of the program.6.2 Every attempt will be made to keep the same coach for each group throughout the entire season. However, MBRC reserves the right to substitute coaches due to illness, injury or other situations deemed necessary by the Program Director.
7. MBRC SEASONAL PROGRAM DAYS OFF7.1 The scheduled days off during the July School Holiday period are:- Weekend Program: Thursday 6th July, Wednesday 12th July- Full Time: Wednesday 5th July, Tuesday 11th July, Monday 17th July7.2 During the VIC Interschools competitions (21st - 27th August), all programs have scheduled days off.7.3 The days off scheduled will be at the sole discretion of the Mt Buller Race Club.
8. PROGRAM POLICIES8.1 Code of Conduct8.2 MBRC Discrimination, Harassment & Bullying Policy8.3 Concussion Policy8.4 Helmet & Back brace policy8.5 Training Support Policy8.6 Issues Raised by Group Selection Policy8.7 MBRC Volunteer Duty ProgramAll members acknowledge and agree to all MBRC policies.These policies can be found at our website at: http://www.mtbullerraceclub.com.au/resources/program-policies