Week 25 Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A player is in offside position. She receives the ball from a goal kick. She runs towards the goal and scores. What does the referee decide?
Allow the goal only if he receives it from the opponent’s goalkeeper.
Allow the goal
Allow the goal only if the player receives it from his own goalkeeper
Disallow the goal
2. A player tries to head-butt his opponent near the halfway line, but does not touch him. What does the referee decide?
Whistle, restart play with a direct free kick and show the offender a red card
Whistle, restart play with a direct free kick and show the offender a yellow card
Whistle, restart play with an indirect free kick and show the offender a red card
3. A player climbs onto a perimeter fence after scoring a goal. The referee ...
Disallows the goal and cautions the player
Cautions the player
Sends the player off
Allows the goal and does not show a card
4. The left winger of team A has the ball at his feet only a few metres inside the opponent's penalty area. At that moment his team-mate, who is not involved in play, leaves the field of play to punch an opponent in the face near the halfway line. How will play be restarted?
With a penalty kick
With a dropped ball
With a direct free kick
With an indirect free kick
5. A goal is scored with an extra person on the pitch. The referee has noticed this before play has restarted. The extra person on the pitch is a team official of the team that scored the goal. What does the referee need to decide?
Allow the goal and restart with a kick-off
Disallow the goal and restart with an indirect free kick
Disallow the goal and restart with a direct free kick
Disallow the goal and restart with a dropped ball
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service