Buffaload Days Transport Administrator- Newark
We urgently need a Days Transport Administrator at our Newark depot
We are looking for an Administrator to join our busy Transport Team working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern on days based in our Newark depot.
· Liaising with inbound and outbound drivers, internal and external customers, workshop and warehouse
· Ensure that accurate and up-to-date information and communications are passed to the driver to enable a safe and cost-effective service.
· Live de-brief drivers on return routes, capturing relevant data including standard trip sheets, returns, equipment, and discrepancies – escalate where necessary
· Taking calls and communicating issues.
· Report any accidents as soon as possible and in compliance with Buffaload Logistics’ accident reporting procedure
· Provide support in the Yard as required by Operations
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures, including the Uniform Guidelines and Health and Safety Policy
· Understanding of WTD, Tachograph legislation and EU legislation;
· Management of customer portals
· Ability to prioritise under pressure and work on your own initiative
· Provide excellent customer services with a proactive attitude
· Have strong communication skills
· Be a great team player
· Ability to problem solve
· Follow instructions whilst working safely
· Previous admin and transport experience an advantage
· An understanding of WTD, Tachograph legislation, and EU legislation would be an advantage although not necessary
12-hour shift working a 4 on 4 off rotating shift pattern which includes weekend working
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
Application deadline: 11/06/2021
Expected start date: ASAP
We have implemented one way systems, screens and face mask wearing outside of work bubbles
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service