Bradford Schedule Request-Drop/Add Form
Please complete the form if you would like to request a change. Separate Release Request Form on Bradford Site.
Please note the following requests will only be considered for a schedule change:
1. I’m in the wrong class
2. I already had the class
3. I need a class to graduate and it isn’t on my schedule
4. I’m in a contracted service or college class and need to adjust schedule
5. I’m in too easy or difficult of a class
6. I need credit recovery for a class I didn’t pass
REASONS THAT ARE NOT IN NEED OF A SCHEDULE CHANGE
1. I want a different lunch
2. I want to be in a class with my friend
3. I want to switch the order of my classes
4. I want to arrange my schedule so that I can have a release 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th or during lunch times.
Deadline to drop a class is the 15th day of class per semester
Deadline to add a class is the 10 day of class per semester
Once request is received, a counselors will review the request and if the change is appropriate and possible, the change will be made. Students must follow the schedule listed on Infinite Campus. Check Infinite Campus for requested changes.