1. Attend 3 face to face meetings through out to dive deeper, plan and support for your final unit plan. Initial Meeting 5/31 8-11am, Tuesday, November 6th 4-6pm, Tuesday, May 7th 4-6pm.2. Complete the 6 iLearn Collaborative required courses.Each 15-hour course will be completed online with optional face to face meetings.Required Courses:
1. Introduction to Blended Learning - June 4th - June 24th
2. Digital Tools: July 9th- July 29th
3. Online Formative Assessment: The Teacher Data Dashboard - September 4th- October 14th.
4. Station Rotation - October 29th-December 16th
5. Inquiry in Blended Spaces - January 21st- March 3rd
6. Flipped Classroom - March 18th-May 5th