Playworld at MOSH Vendor Terms of Service
Playworld at MOSH is operated by HALL OF HEROES, LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Unless you are an approved HALL OF HEROES, LLC Vendor, absolutely no soliciting is allowed, including, but not limited to, distributing any material, brochures or offerings of any kind on the venues property without written permission from the organizers of HALL OF HEROES, LLC. Registered HALL OF HEROES, LLC Vendors agree not to distribute any flyers or brochures outside their specific Vendor Space. Vendors also agree that the entire space of their display shall be limited to the dimensions inside the space allotted. Nothing of any kind is permitted outside the allowed space.
2. Items rented to Vendors are the responsibility of the Vendors. The replacement cost of any rental item not returned or missing will be automatically charged to the Vendors.
3. Use of the HALL OF HEROES, LLC logo(s) or event theme logo(s) on any item sold is prohibited unless written authorization has been obtained. Absolutely no unauthorized clothing sales of any type and no subletting are allowed.
4. HALL OF HEROES, LLC does not assume any responsibility for loss at the event. Please be sure your insurance is in full effect.
5. SUBLETTING is only allowed with prior written agreement. Any sublet will be charged full day of event vendor rate in addition to the vendor amount paid.
6. NO VENDOR BREAK DOWN ALLOWED until at least one (1) hour from the end of the show, unless it has been expressly approved by the Show-runners for the event.
7. Vendor agrees that any violation of this agreement may result in removal from the event without reimbursement, and with all security charges paid immediately by vendor.
8. Vendors agree to abide by all rules and regulations of HALL OF HEROES, LLC.
9. If dispute arises over a matter related to Vendor’s participation in HALL OF HEROES, LLC and the matter is referred to a collection agency or attorney, the substantially prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its reasonable attorney fees and collection fees.
10. HALL OF HEROES, LLC Reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
VENDOR RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of being accepted to participate as a Vendor in this HALL OF HEROES, LLC event, and in addition to the Vendor Terms and Conditions, the Vendor, for himself, his personal representatives, heirs, successors and assignees, as well as the Vendor’s owners, officers, heirs and affiliates acknowledges, agrees and represents that:
1. THE VENDOR HEREBY accepts the risks inherent in the event and hereby agrees to release HALL OF HEROES, LLC, its owners and affiliates, Other Event Vendors, the venue or such other location as is selected by HALL OF HEROES, LLC, the venue City, and all Participating Clubs and any and all employees or contractors or their assigns from any loss, liability or damage caused to the Vendor or to the Vendor’s personal property, including claims for negligence, which arise out of the participation in or travel to the event at the venue or such other location as is selected by HALL OF HEROES, LLC.
2. THE VENDOR HEREBY agrees to save and hold harmless and indemnify HALL OF HEROES, LLC, its owners and affiliates, Other Event Vendors, the venue or such other location as is selected by HALL OF HEROES, LLC, the venue City (Indemnities), from all claims for loss, damage, cost, expense, fine or penalty, regardless of whether the same is also indemnified against by any other person, arising out of or in connection with the Vendor’s participation in or travel to the event at the venue, regardless of any omission or negligence of any Indemnities.
3. THE VENDOR AGREES that any property damage to the venue or such other location as is selected by HALL OF HEROES, LLC as a result of negligent behavior or intentional misconduct by the Vendor will be the sole financial responsibility of the Vendor.
4. THE VENDOR WARRANTS THAT Vendor’s automotive liability and property insurance covers each vehicle that is attending the HALL OF HEROES, LLC event. The Vendor understands that the Vendor’s vehicle insurance and liability insurance will be solely responsible for any property damage or liability claims that occur at the HALL OF HEROES, LLC event.
5. THE VENDOR further expressly agrees that the foregoing release, waiver, and indemnity agreement is to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of Florida, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, not withstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
6. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT BY PURCHASING A VENDOR SPACE AT A HALL OF HEROES, LLC SHOW THAT THE NAMED VENDOR HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER, and further agrees that no oral representation, statement or inducement apart from the foregoing written agreement has been made.
7. The parties agree that this agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any dispute relating to or arising out of this agreement shall be submitted to binding arbitration with the American Arbitration Association, for hearing in Jacksonville, Florida.