Summary of Game Night:
- ‘Game Night’ Juniors sessions are open to any registered club member 12-14 years old and run at The Bourne Academy (East Howe).
- The hall is split in two sections via the curtain: A full Match session on the Main Court with at least one referee, and a Recreation session on the End Court.
- We have a 16 player limit per session (8 players a team) on the Main Court, and an 8 player limit per session on the End Court.
- All sessions should be pre-booked by completing the form below. Only players that have booked a space, or been since offered a space by a club representative will be guaranteed a space.
- DBA team members may only book Recreation sessions on the End Court; team members cannot book Match sessions on the Main Court. Recreation sessions are open to all registered club members.
- If DBA team members book Match sessions in error, the club will update the booking to be a Recreation session instead as long as there is space available.
- It we are short of players for a Match, a player may be selected from the Recreation session if they wish to join in the match instead. This may also include DBA team players! This is purely at club discretion however.
- You can register for more than one session by completing an additional form. However you can only book 1 session for a given date (i.e. Match OR Recreation). If a duplicate booking is found, the club will remove the booking made first.
- You can adjust your selection at any time via the automated email that goes to you after completing the registration form.
- New Game Night dates are released by the end of the month for the month ahead.
- By making a booking, players will need to pay £5 in cash at the door.
- If you need to cancel a session, please let Coach John know at least 24hrs before the session start time (so we have time to offer the space to someone else), otherwise the charge of £5 may still apply.
Any queries or questions, please contact Coach John